AKA is one of the world’s most successful entertainment marketing agencies with offices in three continents across the world. We are a full-service advertising and marketing agency for theatre, live entertainment, film, music, museums, galleries, events and attractions, working with some of the country’s leading organisations.
We are looking to recruit a Digital Display Manager to join our dynamic Digital team in our head office, in the heart of London’s West End.
Reporting to the Digital Strategy Director you will contribute to AKA’s digital department by planning, buying, running and reporting on campaigns. This role sits predominantly within the display department, however any experience using biddable self-serve platforms is advantageous.
- 3- 4 years in a media agency/media supplier/trade desk
- Good experience in client facing role (confident talking directly to clients)
- Good knowledge of programmatic digital display
- Working day-to-day with an adserver
- Good knowledge of tag management
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, social media platforms and PPC
- Experience working with creative production teams, to communicate and troubleshoot and faults and updates with creative
- Experience in social/ biddable self-serve platforms- not required but advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of best practise brand safety processes
- Planning and buying digital media campaigns using industry tools, previous campaign data and AKA agency systems/processes
- Liaising with 3rd party providers to resolve any issues as they arise
- Develop and update client-facing campaign performance reports
- Providing insightful commentary independently – making strong strategic recommendations off the back of campaign learnings
- Delivering new or emerging digital media buys for clients
- Campaign setup and monitoring including tracking to sale, implementation/creation of all tags, advising clients on process and required changes to current setups
- Training and Line Management of junior team members (where necessary)
- A forward-thinking mindset when it comes to ad tech and programmatic services
- Appropriately and openly participate in team, agency, and industry meetings and events
If want to see the full job description or apply for this role, please send your CV/cover letter, clearly stating the experience and skills you have that relate to the role, to Abi Adamson: AbiAdamson@akauk.com