AKA is one of the world’s most successful entertainment marketing agencies with offices in three continents across the world. We are a full-service advertising and marketing agency for theatre, live entertainment, film, music, museums, galleries, events and attractions, working with some of the country’s leading organisations.
The Creative Artworker will be responsible for artwork projects set by Studio Manager and Creative Directors, be responsible for quality control of artwork produced, ensure consistency, accuracy, legibility, punctuality & graphic treatment across all artwork, liaise with client team & print buyers to ensure best possible print finish (print and stock), deliver projects on time, be responsible for the visual brand and ensure continuity across print and online.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Take ownership of projects.
- Strive for original, creative and relevant design.
- Creatively contribute toward both existing clients and new business accounts.
- Deliver beyond expectations (alternative creative/design solutions).
- Contribute to conceptual ideas (brainstorms).
- Responsible for taking and questioning briefs effectively from client teams or from clients directly.
- Communicate constructive feedback from internal and external clients to Creative Directors.
To apply or for the full job description please email email@example.com