AKA is one of the world’s most successful entertainment marketing agencies with offices in three continents across the world. We are a full-service advertising and marketing agency for theatre, live entertainment, film, music, museums, galleries, events and attractions, working with some of the country’s leading organizations.
We are looking to recruit an Account Executive to join our dynamic Client Services Team in our head office, in the heart of London’s West End.
Reporting to the Account Manager and Client Account Director you will provide support to the account team, building external and internal relationships to deliver excellence for our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- To support the account team in the briefing, preparation and presentation of campaign proposals.
- To undertake administrative duties to support the delivery and reporting on your accounts.
- To establish and build excellent relationships with our clients
- In collaboration with the client and account teams, to brief and traffic print and digital artwork between the agency and the client.
- To maintain and keep up to date the required reports and campaign plans for clients.
Must be a motivated self-starter and team player, with excellent organisational skills. A passion for the arts is preferred.
A fantastic opportunity for someone with 1-2 years’ relevant experience, or a graduate who can demonstrate they have the applicable skills required for the role.
For the full job description please email email@example.com
If want to apply for this role send your CV and cover letter, clearly stating the experience and skills you have that relate to the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org