AKA is one of the world’s most successful entertainment marketing agencies with offices in three continents across the world. We are a full-service advertising and marketing agency for theatre, live entertainment, film, music, museums, galleries, events and attractions, working with some of the country’s leading organisations.
We are looking to recruit a Paid Social Executive to join our dynamic Digital team in our head office, in the heart of London’s West End.
Due to Covid 19, initially this role will be working remotely.
- Work with the Paid Social Manager and other specialists to activate agreed account patch, subscribing to agreed agency processes
- Campaign set up, optimisation, reporting and billing on these accounts
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Continuing to learn and develop – certifications, exams and training with view to improving AKA and personal accreditation
- Commit to expanding knowledge of our client’s businesses and sectors
- Act as a positive, professional ambassador for paid social service, the overall Media Teams and the agency both internally and externally
Experience Required – Person Specification
- 1+ years’ agency /in house experience working in Paid Social platforms
- Ability to activate paid social accounts for multiple clients at a given time
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal including reporting insights to clients and colleagues
- Technical knowledge including pixel tracking and tag management
- Excellent commercial awareness, maths skills, and numeracy
- Microsoft Office – particularly Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and curious nature
- Use of reporting tools such as Tableau and Improvado
- An interest in arts/culture/heritage sector and clear ability to talk about them in an intelligent way
- 25 days holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Ride to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to free theatre tickets, attractions and events
- Flexible and Remote working
- Early close on Fridays, regular social events, and ‘switch off days’
To apply for this role, please send your CV/cover letter, clearly stating the experience and skills you have that relate to the role, to Paul Smith at email@example.com
At AKA we remain committed to promoting our values of diversity and inclusion, and equal opportunities for all. We would be excited to hear from a diverse range of candidates and our aim is for our workforce to be a true representation of all sections of society. At AKA, we want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible, transparent and fair and as such, please contact us if you require adjustments to be made to enable you to interview for any of our roles.