AKA is one of the world’s most successful entertainment marketing agencies with offices in three continents across the world. We are a full-service advertising and marketing agency for theatre, live entertainment, film, music, museums, galleries, events and attractions, working with some of the country’s leading organisations.
We’re looking for a talented Media Insight Analyst to join our growing Analytics & Insight (A&I) team and help unify our data landscape into a single source of truth powering our Business Intelligence tools, deep-dive analyses, machine learning predictive models and wider media planning and buying tools. The role reports directly to the Data Strategy Director.
The A&I team provides a full-service research and data analytics function – covering a wide spectrum of methodologies from audience planning and research communities to econometrics, digital attribution and structured testing. We take a methodologically neutral approach, designing bespoke measurement frameworks based on our client’s individual business objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Media Insight Analyst with strong campaign performance reporting skills and a passion for data analysis to be an integral part of a thriving, profitable business, and help build a class-leading data offering that will be transformational for our people and our clients. The role will focus on several key deliverables:
- Liaise with Media/client teams to establish media campaign reporting and insight requirements and regularity, including involvement from briefing stage to inform campaign setup and relevant metrics
- Validate and verify data to ensure correct information is available
- Create & manage client friendly dashboards and other documents to provide insight on campaign progress
- Build and deliver meaningful mid and end of campaign performance reports with actionable insight and learnings
- Maintain client and agency benchmark studies
- Liaise with external suppliers including data, tech and media companies to ensure top quality service and excellent relationships
- Power deep-dive analyses to answer questions that unlock the next growth lever for our client’s businesses
- Enable fast, easy, self-serve BI in every team, helping everyone to spend time on what really matters.
To apply or for the full job description please email email@example.com