AKA is one of the world’s most successful entertainment marketing agencies with offices in three continents across the world. We are a full-service advertising and marketing agency for theatre, live entertainment, film, music, museums, galleries, events and attractions, working with some of the country’s leading organizations.
We are looking to recruit a Media Account Manager to join our dynamic Media Team in our head office, in the heart of London’s West End.
You’ll be responsible for delivering outstanding account service, planning, buying and reporting of cross-platform advertising campaigns.
An important aspect of this role will be ensuring you are fully aware of the most effective and latest routes to market across current UK media channels, particularly in digital media. Through your own research, and sustaining a culture of innovation, you will keep our clients informed on the latest options and most efficient routes to reach potential audiences via the full suite of media options.
This is a challenging and dynamic role, and the position requires an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects.
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships;
- Deliver an exceptional level of client servicing by being insightful, (quickly grasp and understand the client goals and objectives), proactive, (taking the initiative to use the resources of the agency to suggest and build the most effective and successful campaigns) and flexible, (able to adapt to ever changing situations and challenges);
- Planning, communicating, negotiating, buying and implementing effective media strategies;
- Planning ROI driven media campaigns using industry tools and previous campaign data;
- Negotiating best value and rates with media owners; and
- Contributing to and managing financial goals of key accounts in line with the agency’s commercial and business objectives.
- Demonstated passion and knowledge for the UK media market;
- A great working knowledge of UK media channels and contacts within the industry, in particular, London and the South East
- Experience of planning, buying, delivering and reporting on integrated cross media campaigns;
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts and lead several campaigns simulatenously;
- This role would suit someone who is confident, service orientated, articulate and a persuasive negotiator;
- Original, insightful, proactive, organised, enthusiastic and ideas driven approach;
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- An interest in arts and live entertainment is desirable.
To apply or for the full job description please email Abi Adamson: email@example.com