AKA is one of the world’s most successful entertainment marketing agencies with offices in three continents across the world. We are a full-service advertising and marketing agency for theatre, live entertainment, film, music, museums, galleries, events and attractions, working with some of the country’s leading organizations.
We are looking to recruit a Creative Services Operations Manager to join our creative team.
This role is all about managing the studio and making sure things runs as smoothly as possible. You will be a “doer” and you will be someone who drives positive change and be making sure that processes are being followed. You all will also be helping to line manage both teams.
You will also be expected to:
- Ensure smooth operation of the Creative Services Teams, to include Concept, Digital, Content & Production
- Help integrate the work processes of Creative Services
- Support members of the team in departmental and project management
- Co-ordinate with team members to ensure efficient sharing of information
- Work closely with hiring managers to facilitate efficient resource management
To apply or for the full job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org