This role is responsible delivering studio design and artwork projects.
The Junior Artworker will be responsible for artwork projects set by Studio Manager and Creative Directors, be responsible for quality control of artwork produced, ensure consistency, accuracy, legibility, punctuality & graphic treatment across all artwork, deliver projects on time, be responsible for the visual brand and ensure continuity across print and online. This role is ideal for an Junior Artworker with ambitions of moving up to a Middleweight position in the coming years
You will be expected to:
- Take ownership of projects with support from the studio team
- Communicate constructive feedback from internal and external clients to Creative Directors.
- Keep Studio Manager updated daily on your workflow and changes in scope of projects.
- Ensure that Studio Manager is briefed before planned absence.
- Communicate in advance planned absence to those involved with current projects.
- Liaise with Creative Directors for direction and support on design layout and conceptual design work.
- Minimum of one year experience in a creative studio or similar
- Skilled with Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Some knowledge of presentation specific software (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc) would be beneficial
- Management and production of design for print and email
- Creative thinking and solutions
- Ability to manipulate and retouch imagery
- Experience delivering effective layout and design to an accurate and professional standard
- Quality assurance for print and digital outputs
- Efficiency in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate management of day-to-day changes
To apply for this role or to have an informal chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org