AKA are a dynamic full service advertising agency, providing marketing and advertising solutions to the arts, leisure and live entertainment industry.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive for our Manchester office.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative and organised individual to support the account management team in the co-ordination of creative, targeted and cost effective media campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the team in delivering outstanding service to our existing portfolio of arts, leisure and entertainment clients, and planning, buying and reporting of cross platform advertising campaigns.
The position requires an individual who can thrive in a fast paced environment, have the ability to multitask and prioritise across multiple projects.
- Supporting the account team in the control, facilitation, delivery and reporting of client campaigns
- Managing smaller client accounts, planning & buying and reporting across all media channels and maintaining excellent relationships and delivering outstanding service.
- Negotiating best value and rates with media owners
- Managing receipt of campaign artwork and facilitating delivery to media owners
- Collating campaign evidence, results and analysis for post campaign reports and client presentations.
- Assisting in preparation and follow up for regular client/media meetings
- Supporting account team with campaign administration including media orders, invoices and obtaining quotes.
- Researching new, innovative media opportunities and communicating to account team and clients.
- Responsibility for internal and external communications on agency/industry news and media updates
Knowledge and Experience:
- Have at least 6 months experience within an integrated media agency or media owner
- Experience of supporting on planning and buying of integrated cross media campaigns
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, have excellent organisational skills and a proactive and ideas driven approach
- A confident and articulate communicator
- The ability to work on a portfolio of accounts and support on several campaigns at once.
- This role would suit someone who is service orientated and is able to work calmly under pressure.
- Applicants will be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An interest in arts and live entertainment is desirable.
To apply please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org