As part of a forward-thinking and highly creative integrated marketing agency you’ll be responsible for the planning, buying and reporting of cross platform advertising campaigns across a wide-ranging, exciting portfolio of arts, entertainments and culture clients.
Strong media knowledge across all platforms in the UK is an important aspect of this role; through your own research, and sustaining a culture of innovation and excellence in this field, you will keep the agency and our clients informed on the latest options and most efficient routes to potential audiences via the full media mix. Experience of Client Account Management / engagement is also desirable.
The position requires an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects.
- Planning and buying cross-media campaigns using industry tools and previous campaign data and insights
- Working with the rest of the Media planning team to provide integrated cross-platform campaigns
- Initiate and develop excellent media owner relationships
- Negotiate best value and rates with media owners
- Regular liaison with multiple clients directly from briefing of campaigns through execution and post-campaign analysis
- Collate and prepare campaign reports and insights, including recommendations for future campaigns, and present to clients.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 2 year’s agency experience of planning, buying, delivering and reporting on cross device media campaigns
- A strong working knowledge of UK media channels, and an existing base of contacts within this industry
- Experience of dealing with clients directly, at all stages of the campaign process
- Experience of using adtrafficking software, and a working knowledge of digital tagging processes is desirable but not essential
You will be passionate about media, a creative thinker, highly organised and motivated and have a genuine interest for theatre, live entertainment and culture.
If this is the perfect role for you, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org our Media Account Director.
Closing date – Friday 29th September 2017