Position Title: Media Account Manager
Salary Range: Dependent on experience
Office: AKA London
Work Location: 115 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AF
Employment Type: Full time
This cross-platform Media Account Manager position offers a fantastic opportunity for the successful applicant to plan, buy and execute campaigns for a wide range of our clients.
The role encompasses devising and delivering of Media campaign strategies, planning and buying and insight analysis and reporting, as well as the development of new and existing clients. This role would suit someone with a confident, insightful, efficient and proactive approach and experience in dealing directly with clients.
- Client engagement and development
- Planning, buying and reporting on integrated Media campaigns across multiple formats
- Establish and maintain excellent Media Owner relationships
- Working to negotiate best value with agency media owners
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrable passion for and expertise of the UK media market, including Publishers, Out of Home, Digital Display including Programmatic, and Broadcast.
- Experience in Paid Social, Content Distribution, Paid Search and any other niche media would also be useful.
- Experience of planning, buying, delivering and reporting on integrated cross media campaigns
- At least 2 year’s experience working within an integrated media agency
- Experience in Client Account Management
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts and lead on several campaigns simultaneously
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint or equivalents
- Experience in working with arts and live entertainment is desirable, however an interest in these areas is essential!
If you think you are suitable for the role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, or click below to submit your details.
Deadline is midday, Monday 31st October 2016