AKA is a dynamic full service advertising and marketing agency for live entertainment, museums, galleries, film, music, events and attractions. AKA is seeking a highly motivated candidate to provide professional support to the Group Business Development Director.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as an Assistant/PA/Account Executive
- Interest and knowledge of theatre/arts and entertainment
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Packages but particularly excellent skills in Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Helpful and upbeat attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Present a calm, professional and confident demeanour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Tact, diplomacy, and ability to protect confidential information
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve, second guess to resolve issues
- Attention to detail, strong time management and organisational skills
- High energy and self-motivated
- Ability to direct the work of others and require minimal supervision
To apply for the role, please send a CV and covering letter outlining what you would bring to the role to Ben Hanley at email@example.com. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 28th of September.