We are looking for a talented Art Director to join our busy and highly talented West End design team, working closely with our Theatre, Live Entertainment and Culture client base.
You will be an Art Director with extensive Broadway and West End Theatre knowledge and have a minimum of 15 years experience.
The Art Director will be responsible for designing concept, key-art and creative campaigns for West End theatre productions and support our NYC office with theatrical campaign roll-out for transfers.
You will be a confident art leader, who coaches your team towards excellence, you will have a thorough knowledge of what good art looks like and be able to communicate your vision to clients.
Skills required include;
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Very versatile, autonomous, pro-active and can adapt to any art tasks
- Bring artistic vision and have an excellent eye for detail
- Very creative and have a true passion for and great knowledge of Theatre, using experience you have gained
- Experience of working on Digital Design. Ie Social Media, Website Creation, Banner Advertising
- Experience conceptualizing and executing ideas for Content creation
- Be able to work quickly and to very tight time frames
- Have a proven track record of creating and/or directing Theatre concept work
- Experience in brand and logo development
- Great people manager and team player
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to manage projects and work within budgets
Please provide your CV and samples of creative campaign artwork to recruitment@akauk.COM by Friday 15th September
Salary starts at £40,000 per annum + 21 days holiday.
Company Benefits include:
- Season Ticket Loan
- Ride to Work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Tuesday Treats
- Regular Social Events
- Restaurant Discounts