CALLING ALL STUDENTS!!
Do you love Culture and Live Entertainment? Become an AKA student ambassador and help us promote the best of London theatre, museums, galleries and attractions!
Our clients include musicals and plays such as Matilda The Musical, School of Rock, Dreamgirls, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time; flagship companies such as The Old Vic, National Theatre, Royal Opera House and the RSC; and world leading institutions such as Natural History Museum, Science Museum, British Museum and the V&A.
Join us and you will get:
- Access to free and discounted tickets for you and your friends
- Exclusive invitations to special performances and events
- The opportunity to network with other ambassadors and arts professionals
- The opportunity to enhance your CV and gain invaluable experiencewith one of the UK’s most dynamic and creative agencies in the entertainment sector
We are looking to create two teams of enthusiastic, committed and energetic students; one working with plays and musicals and the other the amazing Art, History and Heritage institutions in the capital.
Overall we are looking for passionate and creative individuals, promoting the best live entertainment, culture and arts to their colleges and universities.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com along with:
- Your name
- If you are more interested in theatre or art/history/hertiage or both
- Up to 250 words of why you would make a great student ambassador
Applications are open until 7 October.